Milo has been deprived of a lot of things in his first few months of life due to the pandemic. He missed meeting Santa for the first time, going trick or treating, and more.
Earlier this year we decided to brave the new world, hints why we started this blog, introducing Milo to this new world outside of the 4 walls of the home he has been in since he left the hospital.
We took Milo to The Mall at Millenia to meet the Easter Bunny and he had a blast
Please be sure to subscribe to our youtube!
Links and Information from Video
- Easter Bunny We Visited was from the Mall at Millenia in Orlando, FL (Link)
- Baby Mum-Mums – Link to Milo’s Fav Flavor
- Mini Meis Baby Carrier – This is the carrier Jamey (Dad) is carrying milo around in – Link
- LightenUp Store at The Mall at Millenia – Link
- Milo’s Car Seat is a Nuna Rava (Macrobaby Link)
- OBall H2O Submarine bought at LightenUp – (Link)
Pictures of Milo and the Easter Bunny Can be seen by clicking here.